Love is in the air and we are so thrilled to kick off 2015 with it’s first theme, Romance!
The Romance genre is huge in the publishing world!
Romance can often be incorporated in different genres of fiction and poetry
And Romance has so many sub genre’s to choose from! There’s:
- Historical Romance
- Contemporary Romance
- Paranormal Romance
The possibilities are endless!
The possibilities are endless, the sky is your limit so let your creative juices flow!
What we are doing differently this year is not to set a deadline on the theme, if the theme is popular we will run it until the submissions stop but if we see that the theme isn’t getting a lot of response we will replace it with another.
If you still wish to submit your stories that aren’t related to this month’s theme, we will still feature you on the site
Submissions so far:
- Vow To Love by Nourah Abdulla
- Pencil by Noora Zayed
- Plastic Perfection by Mariam Q
- True Happiness by Hind AK
- Dear Baba, by Shaima E.B
- You Speak of Romance by Safiya Al Nuaimi
- I Needn’t Be A Hopeless Romantic by Mona AlKhateeb
- DREAMS by Afra Alzaabi
- هناك شخص by Rihab Al Gurg
- Submissive Lingering by Rowdah Ahmed
- The Bench by Hind AlMusharrekh
- Sun by Shamma K Al Bastaki