“It was a dark and stormy night … a scream echoed through the dark streets from the pitch black alley….”
We are in November! For this month’s theme, we decided to go for a genre and if you haven’t guessed it from the above prompt; It’s Crime!
Be inspired by the great detective stories who fight crime in modern day …
Or perhaps you can write a story about a crime that occured in History.
Or write an Emirati Crime short story!
Be Inspired and tell us these stories
Deadline for this prompt will be on the 30th November 2013
If you still wish to submit your stories that aren’t related to this month’s theme, we will still feature you on the site
Submissions so far:
- The shadow of her own being by Alwid Lootah
- Facing your fears by Maryam Alwari
- To Unknown by Fatima Almheri
- A Huddled Coffee Shop by Mariam Q
- ON THE ROTTEN SIDE by Asma A.J
- Is It A Crime? by Nourah Abdulla
- Assassin by Lamya AlEghfeli
- Someday by Nourose
- A Starving Soul by Aisha Alsafi
- Under the White Chandelier by Hessa AlBanafsaj