To keep with the theme of the Emirates Airline’s festival of literture theme for 2013 “Heroes & villains” we decided that since we’ve already covered Heroes in one of our themes of 2012, then the theme for March 2013 is “Villain”
We believe that a villain is the one of the most interesting and important parts of any story.
A Villain can be the traditional take-over-the-world power hungery person
A Villain can be someone who isn’t power hungry but is a complex personality whose actions are bad to begin with.
Remember, it’s all about the motive
Deadline for this prompt will be on the 31st of March 2013
If you still wish to submit your stories that aren’t related to this month’s theme, we will still feature you on the site
Submissions so far:
- Hero or Villain? by Shamma K Al Bastaki
- The Worst Foe by Iman Ali
- Portals to Worlds by Mariam Q
- 20, broken by Shaima Al Shamsi
- Living with Satan by Maryam AbdulAziz
- Rafia’s short biography + I Am Not A Failure by Rafia Alhuraiz
- Terrible Children by Eman AlRaesi