It’s May! We are in our 6th Theme already and we are happy to announce the theme for this month is “Heroes”
Write a story about what makes someone a hero, what acts do you feel is heroic to you?
Has someone impacted your life and that you see them as your hero? You can write a peice inspired by them and why they carry the title as your Hero
Let you’re creativity run wild; don’t wait for your muse, make it work!
Deadline for this prompt will be on the 31st of May 2012.
If you still wish to submit your stories that aren’t related to this month’s theme, we will still feature you on the site
Let us know if you would like to submit your piece and we will be more than happy to feature it for this month
Submissions so far:
- The Escape by Reem AlRedha
- Always There by Latifa AlGhaferi
- Blood On The Carpet by Shamma Al Falasi
- Break Free by Maryam AbdulAziz
- Once Upon A Girl by Hessa Al Bahli
- Falling Stars by Asma A.J
- Mistreated by Alia Al-Hazami